Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In The End




such in the end of my life..
I had resigned from all the 'taklifan=responsibilities' given..

I do the reflection of my life..

And one thing i realized that because all of this taklifan,
One of my friend and I have a long quarrell and the most stupid mistake that already happened is my relationship with my Lord, Allah..

So I was jumped and made into a conclusin and resolution which is i need to resign....

and now I am with my own life.
and one more thing maybe in between this time i will not keen anymore to do everything that I loved before such as blogging, listening nasyid chit chatting with people yet in virtual world n even talk with my own family...Can I????

6 comments:

  1. dats da raelity my friend....
    i even didnt know my own self anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. kenapa ni?
    any probs?
    can come two me..
    if u need me, just sms ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. ntahla nurul..sdih sgt..speechless..

    moga mndung kan pergi dan moga plangi yg indah walau hanya smntara hadir dlm hdupku..aminn..

    ok..really glad to hear it from u
    jauh, tp hati kita dkat..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i got it..hmm..mmg bnyk dugaan hidup!!sabar yer

    ReplyDelete
  5. syukran reff...

    Tgah ku kumpulkan sgala kekuatan ntuk bersabar...

    syukran once again

    ReplyDelete