Friday, March 27, 2009

The Reflection


Assalamu 'alaykoum..
kaifa hal?? ana alhamdulillah eventhough sometimes this heart beating so fast just because there are lot of problems i can not do understand

Recently, i got da comments dat write on a piece of paper.
Of course i expect it has positive n negative saying.
I accept it with my full heart

However one of da comment say dat i am a "jumud" person..
Jumud (arabic terminology) ????
what da heck was going on..... please answer me

So, Jumud = freeze/narrow minded

Actually i try to get da explanation but failed.
"THANK" to da person dat shoul explain it to me but HE didnt....

Then, the day after tomorrow i asked one of my friend...Does the "guys" who said me jumud he know da meaning???


huhu. what an unexpected answer when dat particular guys didnt know actually what he said..
hahaha. So, go back n open your dictionary k.....

Moral of da story: Ambil tahu la entum n antunna nyer kata.. Dont juz talk nevertheless meaningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment